About Me

My photo
I'm your typical quiet, kinda neurotic chick just trying to get on with the rest of my life. My blog is about what I find interesting - sex, body art, food, booze, whatever I want. I like comments, they let me know people are actually reading this. This blog contains adult concepts that are not appropriate for those under 18 and may not be work-safe.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Another Stab At Blogging

A few weeks ago during a texting conversation with a dear friend, I was asked "So what happened to your blog?" I was flattered that it was missed but admitted that I haven't had much time for or interest in blogging lately. Since then, I've thought on and off about bringing it back. Tonight, as I sit at my kitchen table after a snowy Saturday, my house finally shoveled and plowed out of the dumping we received (thanks to my amazing landlord and fiancé), I've decided to take the plunge and start writing again. I've missed the freedom of putting out whatever the hell I want. This blog will be a dedication to all that I love, whether or not they "go together" - sexual pleasures, culinary pleasures, body art, music, animal welfare, and other rantings and ravings of a sometimes-unstable mind. I know that successful blogs are focused blogs, but I really don't give a shit. This blog is not for success, but to share wonderful things with others.

I invite you to please come along with me on this written journey. Please comment liberally; it lets me know people are reading. Just be nice; I've already expressed that I'm putting it all out there, so assholery is not welcome. That said, let's get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment